14 April 2021 Update
In line with the current government guidelines in England, we are open as usual and will continue to make your experience with us as safe and as Covid-secure as possible. This includes:
- We are now working with an appointment system and walk-ins.
- All customers are required to wear a face mask - this is still mandatory in England.
- Please come with your hair already washed.
- Hand sanitiser gel and hand-washing facilities provided for customers' use.
- Payment by personal cheque or cash (left in tray provided) only.
- All our equipment and work areas will be cleaned and disinfected after each customer.
- If you have had a recent onset of a continuous cough, a high temperature, and/or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell, please stay at home and arrange your appointment when symptoms have passed.
As the coronavirus continues to affect our daily lives we will do our best to adapt to the government's guidelines and legislation to minimise the risk of infection. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time, and most importantly we appreciate your custom. Let's stay well and healthy!
Opening hours:Monday: closed
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Sunday & bank holidays: closed
Cambridge's premier barber for gentlemen since 1970.
© Copyright Domenico Di Martino. All rights reserved. Website designed and maintained by Treefrog Web Design.